Monday, February 11, 2008

IF YOU CAN JUST OPEN YOUR EYES....

I created this poem last December 27, 2007. I was struggling inside and been thinking if I was doing the RIGHT thing. During the first week of December, I felt the need to look for a job that will not compromise my health and my morale to WORK enthusiastically. It's hard for me to decide to leave iQor (former IRMC) because it's hard to leave FRIENDS I've made in the past 2 yrs.

I scribbled this poem when finally I decided to grab any open opportunity that suits to my "need" of giving myself a good choice. Choice to stand for INTEGRITY and a WILL to make my years of working not only financially rewarding but also may help me TOUCH more lives on how GOD has blessed me in and out.

If you can just open your eyes....

If you can just open your eyes....
- you'll see much bigger things than you ever did see.
- you'll have much wider perspective than what you ever have known.
- you'll have more chances to understand why did things went wrong.
- you'll better learn to ask how to make things right and not how others should make things right.
- you'll better grasp the reason why we need to go through fire so that you'll come out shinning like Gold.
- finally, you'll develop a BIG HEART that everybody gets to notice, and your deeds to do what is right will never be forgotten.

No comments: