Saturday, July 10, 2010

My FB Posts and Comments

Posted on August 14, 2010 (Sat - 10:57pm)

How to Find and Interpret Your Life Number

www.stepbystepdirections.com

I don't really believe in this but it's fun to find out what is your life number. My birth date is 01 02 1974. To find out my Life Number, add 01 + 02 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 4 = 24. Then add digits 2 + 4 to obtain a one-digit Life Number. So in my case the answer is 6. As I looked up and read my result I was surprised. I would agree to that result and it's really ME. I love nurturing people, taking good care of people especially those who are dear to me. So to all skeptics out there, why don't you just try it. And just try to check out your own result. Maybe, what it has to tell about you is true.

Posted on August 14, 2010 (Sat - 10:57pm)

How to Intepret Dreams

www.stepbystepdirections.com

When talking about dreams it makes me listen attentively to what people may share about it. I want to listen what are their dreams. As for me, every time I dreamed I have this difficulty in "talking" and saying WORDS out loud. But in most of my dreams I can fly, I can ran fast, I can swim and can breath for long hours under water. There are times that I dreamed of people that I haven't seen yet - mostly the dead people. First was when I dreamed about the deceased brother of my late husband. He was telling me to take good care of Marlon (my late husband). True enough, my late husband got sick of colon cancer. I was with him all throughout his agony and was able to take good care of him even up to his last breath. And the 2nd dream I've had was just recently. I was able to talk with the late mom of my boyfriend. She was telling me to LOVE him and make him feel that he's being LOVED. It feels so real that every time I have this ill-feelings toward my boyfriend it's easily being managed. It seems like my heart has grown big to understand him and love him all the more in spite of his imperfections. I believe that our dreams are connecting us from the past, at the present and to the future. It may also lead and guide us to our destiny in order to orchestrate our fate.

Posted on August 14, 2010 (Sat - 10:05pm)

Overcoming Inferiority Complex

www.stepbystepdirections.com

Overcoming inferiority complex is as easy as ABC. It is knowing your strengths and weaknesses. By so knowing your strengths and weaknesses you are able to determine along the way how to improve your interpersonal relationship with other people.

Posted on August 8, 2010 (time: 9:10am)

"Mind your own business and make money in any decent way. Grab the OT's and take advantage of the FREE online jobs being offered. It just takes a lot of PATIENCE, DILIGENCE and good sense of HUMOR. Why good sense of HUMOR? Because you will need it if you ran out of PATIENCE. Does it make sense?"

Posted on July 13, 2010

‎' __ ' TIME to be silent. 0 , 0 TIME to observe. yes... observe "everything"...... i just learned it's a happy feeling to just listen and observe... and BE STILL for a moment.... The calmness of your heart will give you STRENGTH to carry on.

Posted on July 10, 2010

* Time usually make things pass to TEST the genuine love, trust and faithfulness of every "relationship" that surrounds us. It is accompanied by FIRE which causes pain in each one's heart. But this FIRE will soon make GEMS that will come out shining under the TEST of TIME.

* Marsie is so funny: bumili sya ng stick O. sabi nya sa akin "mommy, ayaw ko talga ung stick O na green pangit lasa. UPO flavor pangit ng lasa"... sumakit tyan ko sa kakatawa.

FROM: MAHAL KITA, MANHID KA LANG.

* ‎TO SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP, ATTEMPT A GOOD COMMUNICATION July 5 at 9:14am

* OPEN YOUR HEART AND I WILL SHARE MINE July 2 at 11:50pm

* MAHAL KITA, KAYA KAHIT NASASAKTAN NA AKO TILA MANHID NA ANG PUSO KO. MAS PIPILIIN KO PA RING MAHALIN KA KESA IWANAN KA. July 2 at 2:11pm

* Sa pag-ibig, laging magkasama ang sakit at sarap...kasiyahan at kalungkutan. Ganunpaman, sa pag-ibig mahiwaga ito lalo na kapag nanahan sa PUSO ninuman. June 29 at 2:33pm

* MINSAN SA SOBRANG EMO HINDI NA NAKAKATUWA. June 26 at 7:33pm

* I don't want to let you go, but you are letting me go. June 25 at 10:57pm

* IS IT OVER - By: Nina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEW7QLajDA

Lately, you and I haven't been talking Lately, you and I were not connecting for real. You seem so far away, distant and lost in a haze

Lately, I've been doing much thinking Wonderin' if it's a phase that you're going through My love is here to stay but you are drifting away

Chorus: Tell me Is it over now? Between you and me Is it time to let go now? And set our hearts free Is it over now Between you and me If love's gone away Baby please just tell me

Forever, didn't we promise we'd stay Never, to go on our separate ways I need to hear you say is this the end of our days?

(repeat chorus 2x)

Coda: If your heart's flown away if love's gone away Baby please just tell me

ΘSuZi June 25 at 11:02pm

* Pagkatapos ng malakas na UNOS, ipahinga mo lang yan.... Asahan mo bukas sa bukangliwayway may magandang pag-asa na naghihintay sa iyo. Mapagtatanto rin ng MANHID na taong mahal mo na mahiwaga ang pag-ibig. Dahil sa kabila ng kanyang kamanhiran, siya ay mahal mo pa rin. June 22 at 7:25pm

* LESSON IN LOVE: Huwag mong isasasambulat agad lahat ng galit mo sa pamamagitan ng pagsabi ng masasakit na mga salita. Hayaan mo munang humupa ang galit mo bago ka uli magsalita. Dahil hindi mo alam kung ano ang mga pwede mong masira kapag nagsalita ka na may GALIT ka pa sa puso at isip mo. June 21 at 6:25pm

* wag mo muna sabihin hangga't hindi ka pa handa na makita kung ano ang magiging reaction nya kapag sinabi mo na mahal mo sya ng higit pa sa kaibigan. ΘSuZi June 21 at 2:44am

* sabi ng PUSO ko: "ang sakit naman ng ginawa mo". sabi ng UTAK ko: "gusto kitang gantihan". sabi ng kaluluwa ko: "ipagdarasal kitang lagi pagkat mahal kita". June 20 at 12:18pm

* Siguro pag napagod na ako.... balewala pa rin sa iyo. magsalita ka naman... mhirap manghula kung ano ba talga nararamdaman mo. June 16 at 2:46pm

* That sounds getting tired in a relationship... Try to REST for a while.. think it over and over again... Then try to evaluate what you're feeling again and again. July 5 at 9:18am

* sinasabi mong mahal mo ako, pero bakit kapag sinasabi mo iyon hindi tumatagos sa puso ko? ako ba ang may problema or may problema sa iyo? SAGOT: lack of communication. try to get a good timing to TALK it OUT. July 5 at 9:17am

* ndi ko alam kung nararamdaman mong mahal kita... o wala ka lang pakialam sa nararamdaman ko sayo.. awayin na lang kaya kita baka mas may maramdaman ka pa. June 4 at 1:56pm

* ndi talga ako mahilig mangaway dahil mahaba ang psensya ko... pero tao lang din ako... may hangganan. Pero bkit kapag gusto na kitang awayin.. ndi ko magawa? Dito p rin ako sa tabi mo pilit na iniintindi ka.... pero pag dumating ang time na wala na talaga. Baka maglaho na rin ako kasama ng KAWALAN. June 16 at 12:38pm

* Mahrap magparamdam sa taong walang pakiramdam. walang pakiramdam o nagmamanhidmanhidan? June 3 at 8:43am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/westheiprotec1982
http://www.tor.com/community/users/briditabge1988
http://www.tor.com/community/users/procnotiper1981
http://www.tor.com/community/users/inamemre1977
http://www.tor.com/community/users/veogreenacap1979