Thursday, February 2, 2017

MikiSu's Journey

My Journey with MikiSu





I can count in my fingers our photos just the two of us. Some were lost and these are the only ones I saved and cherished. Thank you for sharing your BIG HEART to me.

We started as best workout buddies. Sharing our common advocate of "Health is Wealth" that keeps us stronger everyday. Our relationship was not ideal and not the perfect one. We've battled countless storms already.

Losing you is very painful as we've been through tough times that even cause us to tear apart. We've hurt each other so often emotionally. But the LOVE that we have for each other survived.

We often argued about our relationship as I knew you still have excess baggage to settle. I'm deeply hurt and asked God to take over.

I remember the times when I was telling you that I can't hold on anymore but you can't let me go. There are times too that you can't stand my demands anymore and you already gave up on me.

But every time we parted ways, we're being brought back together again because of our "FRIENDSHIP", our love for our advocacy, and our love for Guru Mike 101 Kenka System Club.

We function well as partners when we talk about our advocacy. You started and founded GM 101, that's why I fell in LOVE with you. I saw your BIG HEART to help people especially the youth. You wanted so much to lead more kids to your "ART" to keep them away from vices. That's where we pick up the pieces together. Your ART and my advocate of HEALTH is WEALTH keeps on giving us more chances to fix our differences

There are times that we were being defeated by our "SELFISHNESS". That was really the toughest. I was full of anger and so mad and I said, "If you keep on hurting me inside, magsusumbong ako sa Diyos, plead heaven's door to pin you down on bended knees before God. I will not stop praying for you until you see God. I will not stop knocking heaven's door until you're "knock-out" before God. I will not stop crying in prayers until you surrender your LIFE to the Lord." When you heard those words from me, I can still remember that you were furiously mad at me. That moment, I felt God's assurance that he will handle things for us.

Things are getting lighter again between us. And every time I give you your most requested massage to comfort you when you were suffering from asthma attacks, I was praying for you from head to toe. I entrusted everything in God's care. I let GO of my selfishness, insecurities and let GOD take over.

2013 and 2014 was a roller coaster ride. I can't imagine how we can fix our differences. Every time we tried to fix it on our own, we FAILED. I even remember telling you to stop focusing fixing the problem, but focus on fixing ourselves before God. I asked you to attend church wherever you want to go. But you said, "Hindi ako nagsisiimba. Ipokrito ang mga taong nagsisimba." I tried bringing you to born-again churches, and you're patient enough to join me. However, you said, "Sarado Katoliko kami. Hindi ako magpapaconvert." I have high respect on you so I assured you that I am not forcing you to do so.

From then on, I have unexplainable peace inside. We spent 2015 until your very last breath together planning for GM 101, inspired to do more charitable works for kids,

Just last year as we were planning for the summer camp 2016, you told me that you have a surprise for me. And you said, "Nagpa-baptize ako ngayon". Tears rolled down as I heard it. It was the sweetest thing I've heard from you. Sweeter than your "I love you's". March 27, 2016 was the mark of your sincere walk with the Lord.

Walking with God is not easy. The more you walk with God, the more temptations may come your way. There are battles along the way that you failed. But you stood up fighting until your very last days here on earth.

Mahal, thank you so much for sharing your BIG HEART and for showing your LOVE for me. I feel honored to be part of your life because you are a GREAT man of GM 101 and a GREAT man of God. Natalo ka man sa maraming laban pero nagwagi ka pa rin sa huli. You fought a good fight of faith and you are now crowned with:

a. The Imperishable Crown - you won this reward as you inherit God's kingdom in Heaven (in inheritance incorruptible and undefiled that does not fade away.

b. The Crown of Rejoicing - God will wipe away every tear . . . there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away” (Revelation 21:4).

c. The Crown of Righteousness - it is obtained and possessed in a righteous way, and not by force and deceit as earthly crowns sometimes are, it is an everlasting crown, promised to all who love the Lord, just like you.

d. The Crown of Glory - this crown awarded as you long for or love God's appearing. Your sufferings before are not worthy to be compared with the glory which has been revealed by the Lord as you are now with Him in paradise.

e. The Crown of Life - This crown is for you as you endure all the sufferings, bravely confront persecution for Jesus, even to the point of death.

Maraming laban na natalo ka, ngunit sa bandang huli ay nasumpungan mo si Lord upang mapagwagian mo ang lahat with all these crowns.

Our last day together reminded me to keep on focusing my eyes to the Lord and to continue what He has started in you.

=============================
Forgetting what lies behind
Setting our hearts on the prize
Always keeping our eyes on our lord Jesus
We're running the race to win
All the way to the end
Laying down every sin
That would seek to hinder us

And we'll be faithful to our calling
For you are able to keep us from falling
For in your promise
We will trust
We'll be faithful to finish the work you began in us
===========================

All GLORY be unto GOD as he orchestrated everything in his own TIME and in His own WAYS.

"Thank you Lord for being with us. Bless GM 101 and be the one to rule over us."
Amen

No comments: